Within the framework of the provision of services relationship, within the scope of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing it, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, GDPR), of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and of Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of all types of personal data provided to it by its clients, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. Data Protection Policy is based on the principle of proactive responsibility whereby the Data Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework and able to demonstrate this to the relevant enforcement authorities.
The data provided will be treated in accordance with the terms established in the GDPR, thus, Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. has implemented the levels of protection that are required by law, and has adopted technical measures to prevent the loss, misuse, modification, or unauthorized access of data by third parties, as detailed below. However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not infallible.
Name: Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU.
Tax ID: G81737736
Address: Calle Serrano Galvache 26 T Sur 8º, 28033, Madrid
Telephone: (+34) 91 394 87 31
Purpose of data processing: What is your data used for?
All data entered by customers and/or visitors on the Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. website or provided to its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created, and maintained by the Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. This data is essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve queries raised by our visitors. It is also necessary for providing any information that is requested or details about events, activities, or other aspects that we consider to be of interest. It is our policy not to profile the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the data processing: Why do we need your data?
- Contractual relationship: Applicable if you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To deal with any queries and complaints and manage payments.
- Your consent: If you are a User of our website, ticking the box on the contact form authorizes us to send you any communications that are necessary to respond to your query or request for information.
Recipients: Who do we share your data with?
We do not share your personal data with anyone, except for the public or private entities that we have to provide it to in order to comply with the law. For example, we are required by tax law to provide the Tax Agency with specific data on financial transactions that exceed a set amount.
In the event that we need to disclose your personal information to other entities in any case other than that described above, your permission will be requested in advance, and you will be able to make an informed decision.
Communication: Where will we send your data?
Your personal data will not be transferred internationally for any of the above purposes.
Retention: For how long will we keep your data?
Therefore, Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. will retain the personal data (duly blocked) after its relationship with you has ended and during the statute of limitations of any claims that may derive from the relationship maintained with the party in question.
Once blocked, Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. will no longer be able to access your data. Furthermore, the data will not be processed except to make them available to public administrations, judges, and courts for the handling of any possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims brought before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security: How is your data protected?
We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information processed on our systems remains confidential. We use high levels of security to protect the personal data we process from accidental loss and against unauthorized access, processing, or disclosure, considering current technology, the nature of the data, and the risks to which it is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for the use you make of your personal data (including your Username and password) on our Website. Our staff adhere to strict privacy rules and where we employ third parties to provide additional services, they must abide by the same rules and their compliance is monitored.
Your rights: What are your rights as a data subject?
Please note that you may exercise the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data and be informed of the personal data that is being processed and processing operations being carried out on it.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data, where this is possible (e.g., by law).
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is contested. In such cases we may retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the legal basis enabling us to process them is our legitimate interest. Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. will no longer process your data unless it can demonstrate legitimate grounds or the processing is necessary for the defense of legal claims.
- The right to data portability, where the legal basis that enables us to process them is a contractual relationship or your consent.
- The right to revoke consent given to Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU.
Your rights may be exercised free of charge and at any time by writing to us at Calle Serrano Galvache 26 T Sur 8º, 28033, Madrid, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights: Where to lodge a complaint?
If you believe that your rights have been violated by our Foundation, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Website: https://www.aepd.es
- Post: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: (+34) 901 100 099 or (+34) 912 663 517
Fundación Consejo España – EE.UU. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to any relevant legislation or jurisprudence.